Every day businesses and governments are taking concrete steps toward safer chemicals use and management.
For media assistance, please contact:
For more information about BPA
- Mike Schade, Mind the Store Campaign Director for Safer Chemicals Healthy, Families, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beverley Thorpe co-coordinator, National Workgroup for Safe Markets, email@example.com
- Tracy Gregoire, Co-Coordinator, National Workgroup for Safe Markets, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margie Kelly, Media Relations Manager, Breast Cancer Fund, (541) 222-9699, email@example.com
- Alexandra Scranton, Director of Science and Research, Women's Voices for the Earth, (406) 543-3747, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about pesticides
- Paul Towers, Organizing and Media Director, Pesticide Action Network North America, (415) 625-9072, email@example.com
For more information about PVC and phthalates
For Materials en Espanol
We recommend Environmental Health News Service as an excellent source for previous and current stories on toxic chemicals and environmental health.